www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

4 posters

Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks

-maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks Empty Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks

Post  -maddenglitch- Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

-PREMIUM- Chicago Defense - 9/20
    About 15 plays for stopping the run, pass, adding pressure, deep coverage, etc.

-PREMIUM- Miami - 10/1
    Since my previous playbooks have been focused on pass, this one will be a run dominant PB breakdown focusing on the wildcat and other trick plays. (30-35 plays)

-SOLD SEPARATE- Philadelphia Eagles Playbook Breakdown
    Similar to the NE playbook, this one will be at least 50 in depth plays focusing on a balanced scheme, mixing the run in with passing plays under center rather than shotgun.

Preorder:ORDER HERE
    analtration

Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks Empty Re: Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks

Post  analtration Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I'm new to this site and i have a question.. If i buy the premium package would that include the NE pb and Phily pb.. It's confusing cuz the premium package says u get playbook break downs
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks Empty Re: Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks

Post  -maddenglitch- Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm

analtration wrote:I'm new to this site and i have a question.. If i buy the premium package would that include the NE pb and Phily pb.. It's confusing cuz the premium package says u get playbook break downs

The New England and Philadelphia playbooks are not included in the premium package. You can see what playbooks are included in the premium package by visiting this link: http://www.madden2010glitches.com/glitches-contents.html

The NE playbook took me close to 40 hours to develop, and since it is designed to be ran exactly as I run my offense in tournaments, it is sold separately.
    analtration

Post  analtration Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 am

Ok which playbook do you prefer. or let me put it this way. if you were betting a grand on 1 game what offensive and defensive playbook would you use
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -maddenglitch- Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

analtration wrote:Ok which playbook do you prefer. or let me put it this way. if you were betting a grand on 1 game what offensive and defensive playbook would you use

NE Playbook on offense
    Haven't locked in on a solid D PB yet, but I switch off with Denver and Chicago.

And the team I am most comfortable with is the Cardinals since it suits my pass heavy style.
    barnone

Miami, Chicago D, and Philadelphia Playbooks Empty Download

Post  barnone Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Im a premium member, how do I download updates of the forum.
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 pm

you dont DL the updates from the forum you will receive them in your email for DL the updates section on the forum is just a little system for updates before they are formatted to go in the guide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:15 am