www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

2 posters

Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks?

Arpeggio

Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks? Empty Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks?

Post  Arpeggio Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:06 pm

So the Premium guide comes with all the playbooks?

Madden 2010 - Premium Package (Glitches + Playbook Breakdowns)

I must not understand what Playbook Breakdowns is, because the Premium package is only 15 dollars and the regular playbook guides are 10...

I am trying to figure out which guide I get I can't get both the Premium guide and the NE playbook so I need to know which one to buy. If the premium pack comes with everything I may as well get it though! Smile
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks? Empty Re: Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks?

Post  -maddenglitch- Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Hopefully this will clear up things, I'm sure others are also wondering this as well.

The premium package includes immediate updates, as well as strategy, nanos, and glitches. The premium package also includes a monthly playbook breakdown which outlines about 30 of the top plays from that specific playbook.

The "Custom Playbook Breakdowns" are not included with the Premium package and are sold separately. These are much more in depth and consists of about 50 plays broken down with primary and secondary options as well as reads. These are the playbooks I personally compete with so you know you are getting top quality material. The custom playbooks also include schemes for certain situations in the game. I recommend at least ordering the NE or Philly playbook as this is something that you can use every game you play in Madden and will allow you to run up the score when on offense.
    Arpeggio

Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks? Empty Re: Does Premium Guide come with Playbooks?

Post  Arpeggio Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Very quick reponse! Thanks! That Bill guy is an idiot so far everything seems to be going fine.. Smile

I will be sure and update people on how well the guide helps me whenever it arrives Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:51 pm