www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

+3
-maddenglitch-
averagej04
ChiBears
7 posters

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$

ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$ Empty NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$

Post  ChiBears Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 am

How does everyone else feel about this? I bought the NE breakdown this morning on top of what I thought was the "Gold" version of the guide. I do understand that prices for comparable guides are higher, I was just sort of shocked that any of the PB breakdowns came with an extra charge, what you guys think? Worth the money?
    averagej04
    averagej04

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$ Empty Re: NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$

Post  averagej04 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 am

I havent received my NE Playbook yet and I purchased in 1030pm last night.. ??
    I honestly think if he has put more time into a playbook that has a full breakdown then it is worth more... and comparing it to other offers on the web it is a way better offer than the rest....
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$ Empty Re: NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$

Post  ChiBears Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah, it does seem like this price is not only below the average, but it's quite a bit below the average. At least we know this will be a real good breakdown. I paid for mine early this morning and still nothing...I'm sure we will get them today.
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

Post  ChiBears Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my NE playbook breakdown and it is worth every penny. I would suggest anyone who uses this PB regularly to consider the purchase. WELL worth it.
    Major props for this one!

cheers
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -maddenglitch- Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Please realize I am selling this for $9.48 while other websites sell an inferior product from anywhere in the $25 range.

This playbook breakdown was much more developed then the ones that come with the premium guide. I use the NE playbook to compete, so please realize that these are the same plays that I use every game I play in... I know what I'm talking about Wink
    cheaboi

Post  cheaboi Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Just bought the PB, will this playbook be updated if you find new plays?
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -maddenglitch- Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm

First addition going out tonight.
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

Post  dablitzkrieg Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

just bought it and im stoked u might get a tip bro when i start smakin' peeps...cant wait to get it
    nxz423
    nxz423
    MG Junior Member
    MG Junior Member

Post  nxz423 Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Just bought it now also looking forward to getting it
    boobie1904

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$ Empty NE playbook

Post  boobie1904 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Yeah I brought the NE playbook about 15 hours ago i looking forward to it madden glitches i have some good stuff so I cant wait to get the NE playbook in my email
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

NE and Philadelphia Guides to Cost extra $$ Empty Money, money, money!!!!!!!

Post  dablitzkrieg Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

You outdid yourself with this. It truly shows that you put in 30 plus hours. Thank you!!!!! Twisted Evil
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

Post  ChiBears Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm

study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:17 am