www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

5 posters

NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!!

P1CKV1CK_4_S1X

NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!! Empty NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!!

Post  P1CKV1CK_4_S1X Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Just want to let every1 know I got the playbook last night and mm mm mmmmmmm..... It is AMAZING! I bought a Pass Balance playbook off of VG sports last year and I mean it was decent (I think it had like 30 or so plays) but it cost 26$$!!!!! This only cost under 10 bucks and it is infinetley times better than anything else I have seen. I;ve seen some people complain about this being an extra fee, but you guys need a slap in the face because this is worth 30 bucks! If you wanna get raped by me with this PB Send me a challange and Ill slap yo dick around a little in the dirt. HAHAHAH thanks MG!! I preorderd Philly by the way. Ill review that one too

cheers cheers Very Happy tongue cheers

-----------------------------------

Don't let VICK THE DOGKILLER play
    NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!! F9f25b0a29e4ebb6e55e810e93de0a52.image.300x300
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!! Empty Re: NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!!

Post  ChiBears Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 am

Couldn't agree more. WELL worth the money.
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!! Empty Re: NE Patriots playbook well worth the money!!

Post  dablitzkrieg Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am

Absolutely true. I'm smakin' peeps now. Worth every penny!!!!
    nxz423
    nxz423
    MG Junior Member
    MG Junior Member

Post  nxz423 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 pm

yep agree with all those comments times 100!
    Jrock33

Post  Jrock33 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

I have used it in a couple games and it is working really well. Just need to find a way to know more of it of the top of my head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 am