www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

3 posters

The NE Playbook- an honest opinion

Peytonkhan

The NE Playbook- an honest opinion Empty The NE Playbook- an honest opinion

Post  Peytonkhan Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 pm

To all prospective buyers:

DON"T think twice about it- buy this playbook.

I have been purchasing VGSports guides for 5 years now. I have been a faithful supporter of VG and i still think they provide solid advice.

But this NE PB by Madden Glitch is phenomenal. You may have heard "There is no thing as a money play." Well, after reading this guide, you will have tons of plays in your arsenal- and YES, you will have money plays. MG's NE playbook will give you insight about these money plays- it makes me salivate to think of some these plays.

I just scored 33 points with the Chiefs...against the Giants. That was using MG's NE pb breakdown..and the pass plays ONLY.

Get this book now...if you want to dominate on O.
    MJD32
    MJD32

The NE Playbook- an honest opinion Empty AGREED

Post  MJD32 Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm

I totally agree. I swear if he keeps making playbooks like this i'll buy them all. DOn't get me wrong, the Pitt playbook was good and had enough to get me going, but I mean this just doesn't compare. The time he must of taken to get that shit straight...he deserves whatever he gets for this NE playbook. I know hes just kinda the mystery guy on live that no1 knows, but if I ever get blown out by triple digits including some new glitch i;ve never seen... haha well then Ill know who I just played.
    christdream

The NE Playbook- an honest opinion Empty well...

Post  christdream Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 pm

u asked for an honest reply so ill give it to u. its not that good at all to me. all the plays are designed to beat man to man defense. well man to man defenseisnt hard to beat at all to me. a couple of picks and rubs here and there and u off to the races. the plays are solid at best against man to man but i need to see a breakdown for zone defense. just being honest guys. i didnt like it at all.

Sponsored content

The NE Playbook- an honest opinion Empty Re: The NE Playbook- an honest opinion

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 pm