www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

+3
ChiBears
KWL
bigdaddydiesel
7 posters

OTHER GUIDES

bigdaddydiesel

OTHER GUIDES Empty OTHER GUIDES

Post  bigdaddydiesel Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Im an avid Madden player i have played in alot of tourneys throughout the years. I have bought guides, subscrpitions sites, u name it i have purchased it. Last year I bought a guide on ebay, which was supposed to be a weekely update. well this guy sent me two updates and all of the stuff he sent me you could tell had been cut a pasted. This year i bought a different guide which was weekly updates. Well I had a guy do the LOS glitch to me last night well today i sent him a message because i was struggling to get it to work, well this guy couldn't help me he just kept repeating the instructions. Well i kinda go t aggravated went to YOUTUBE and saw this sites guide, i purchased the prememim guide and come to realize every single glitch from your site he has but just a few changes. I believe this guy stole it from this website. THIS GUIDE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD HANDS DOWN I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GLITCHES, JUST THE IN DEPTH PLAYS and TUTORIALS!!! THIS SITE WILL HAVE MY MONEY EVERY YEAR!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

OTHER GUIDES Empty Re: OTHER GUIDES

Post  KWL Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

thanks for the heads up i will inform MG
    do you have any more info on the guy that you could PM me?
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

Post  ChiBears Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 am

Moved this post into "Guide" section. Seems like the best place for it.
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -maddenglitch- Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 pm

The guy you are talking about is Bill Vandewater. I have been in touch with an attorney and have accumulated over 20 testimonials from previous customers of him, claiming they have received the same guide that I sell a few days after I send it out as an update.
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

-maddenglitch- wrote:The guy you are talking about is Bill Vandewater. I have been in touch with an attorney and have accumulated over 20 testimonials from previous customers of him, claiming they have received the same guide that I sell a few days after I send it out as an update.

yea that guy has been stealing from people for years he was poaching off your guide last year too i believe i know a couple of things i gave you last year ended up in his guide
    i know your also not the only one he has done this to
    nxz423
    nxz423
    MG Junior Member
    MG Junior Member

Post  nxz423 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 pm

hope you catch this guy
    bigdaddydiesel

Post  bigdaddydiesel Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

I bought my guide last year from Bill VanDewater. this year i bought it from a new guy and hes the guy that gives the same exact updates as you. what he does is he switches it around tells you how to run the play a little different and how he says to do it is sooo stupid.
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:03 am

youshould PM his info to MG so he can deal with it
    MONEY_MADDEN
    MONEY_MADDEN

Post  MONEY_MADDEN Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm not sure but I'm almost certain maddenstrategics is re-selling MG's stuff. Cause some of it is mine that I only gave MG, and each time MG sends his guide it's in maddenstrategics list of new things. Now, he does have some other strategies and PB breakdowns listed in his advertisements, are they good? I dunno.. I'm sure he got those from someone else too most likely. Last year he was begging me to help him start his website and join his team. Dude didn't even have a 360 at the time, he was asking me he heard 'such n such worked, can you try it'. Dudes silly
    JacTown49er

OTHER GUIDES Empty Fake Guides

Post  JacTown49er Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey guys im new to the forum and i just wanted to inform you of another fake guide sold by Al Scrogins. He is using KouppaNetwork to sell his fake guide which only gives you info that you can get on youtube and I was suppose to be gettin weekly updates but i didnt get anything. I disputed it with paypal but i wasnt able to get my money back. So beware of the MaddenGlitch Take Over Guide. It is a rip off. If i was this guy Kouppa, I wouldnt be promoting this guide on my channel (unless he is in on the scam?????).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:03 am