www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

+2
MJD32
-maddenglitch-
6 posters

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS

-maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS Empty IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS

Post  -maddenglitch- Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm

If you ordered a guide from Bill VanDewater, open a dispute, and escalate to a claim with PayPal immediately. Please post in this thread if you would like help in this process, I will give you everything you need to know.

This fraud artist has been ripping me off for too long, the dumbass is to dumb to take my name off the guide too, he deserves to be shut down.
    MJD32
    MJD32

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS

Post  MJD32 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:58 pm

I ordered from him on eBay and he sent me your exact guide. I filed a claim with PayPal though and got my money back, maybe they'll shut his scaming ass down if enough people nail him??
    roll_tide_55

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS Empty Re: IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS

Post  roll_tide_55 Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

yeah If you remember I told you about him last year. It is your guide exactly. The sad thing is even after I called him out on it and we sent a few ugly emails back and forth to each other, HE STILL KEPT SENDING THE GUIDES TO ME! How stupid can you be?
    ImfromTEXAS

Post  ImfromTEXAS Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 pm

I ordered form him last year... Does that count? Im not sure if I got it form him this year...Maybe he switched his name.
    a4smith

Post  a4smith Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 pm

By filing a claim will that get me my money back????
    bill25

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM A BILL VANDEWATER READ THIS Empty Maddenglitch is the best!

Post  bill25 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Bill Vandewater here, I love the maddenglitch guide! It is awesome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:35 am