www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

2 posters

I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide

lefty4129

I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide Empty I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide

Post  lefty4129 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide
    lefty4129

I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide Empty Re: I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide

Post  lefty4129 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 pm

i opened the attachment and all that was in it was wordpad thats not legit i sent a message get back to me asap i orederd the gold package off ebay get at me ASAP ASAP
    lefty4129

I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide Empty Re: I ordered the the gold membership and the guide off ebay and i just get the word pad WTF how do i get the guide

Post  lefty4129 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 pm

i opened the attachment and all that was in it was wordpad thats not legit i sent a message get back to me asap i orederd the gold package off ebay get at me ASAP ASAP
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm

you should have a pdf as well
    but i dont really understand your issue you received the guide right????

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:26 am