www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

3 posters

Leading pass problem.

htowniman

Leading pass problem. Empty Leading pass problem.

Post  htowniman Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

I have trouble with leading pass, It seems like it is really easy to sail the ball off the target this year or the QB has to do with that. I been using Atlanta and Baltimore. When I try to make the Third down to TE or RB to the middle. Either it lead too far off, or the MLB int it. Also, What do you guy use to stop 3rd and 5 on your 35 yard line? I use Man cover, four man rush, plus one LB to blitz. I always got beat by RB flat pass. Cover 2 got beat from TE. I really need help. Been using the service two year already. Sorry for off the topic.
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Leading pass problem. Empty Re: Leading pass problem.

Post  KWL Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 pm

ok this post is way too jumbled for any help
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -maddenglitch- Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm

If you're asking about the new plays I've been discussing in the Run N Gun playbook then I'm a little confused because there should be no linebacker even close to where the ball is going towards the sideline. Make sure you're not holding turbo when throwing while rolling out to the right or that may be why the passes are "sailing over the receiver's head"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:09 am