www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

2 posters

Run defense outta jets book and blitzing

xxjbhooksxx

Run defense outta jets book and blitzing Empty Run defense outta jets book and blitzing

Post  xxjbhooksxx Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:59 am

well i have looked all over the internet and have seen how people think is good to stop the run but i still have no success stopping toss plays. the inside run i got covered, just the outside run i cannot stop at all. The second thing is that i cannot beat people who bump and run and blitz. this is the only flaw i have on offense. what ya got for me people.
    je9337

Run defense outta jets book and blitzing Empty Re: Run defense outta jets book and blitzing

Post  je9337 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 am

I run the same defense...I have found that running the 1-5-5 has did justice to my run d game...now with the toss, you might have to put one of those linebackers in defensive contain and you have other LB to play the middle just in case he switches up on you...for the offense with man bump...run alot of tight coverage and motion receivers around...this will stop defensive players from being able to bump quick receivers off the line...even so run the running back out the backfield on routes to mix things up...hope this helps man

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:27 pm