www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

5 posters

stopping off tackle in goalline RnG playbook

dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

stopping  off tackle in goalline RnG playbook Empty stopping off tackle in goalline RnG playbook

Post  dablitzkrieg Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:04 pm

I feel like a tool even posting this..got it ran on me all game..then he would pass to rb out of backfield...wtf how u stop this?
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

stopping  off tackle in goalline RnG playbook Empty Re: stopping off tackle in goalline RnG playbook

Post  KWL Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:25 pm

ahhh goal line off tackle best run in the game
    you came up against the goalline scheme its a sob lots of tourney guys run it
    was he using the qb sneak as well or just off tackle??
    what d book do you use??
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

stopping  off tackle in goalline RnG playbook Empty Re: stopping off tackle in goalline RnG playbook

Post  dablitzkrieg Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 pm

No sneak...was run and gun
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 pm

not what O book you use what defense do you run some 3-4 play will shut it down along with some stuff from the 46
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

Post  dablitzkrieg Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 pm

i run SD Def.....lots of 3-4 formations...
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm

i will have to look around in that book to find something that works since i dont know what plays and sets are in that book exactly
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

Post  dablitzkrieg Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

im going to be switching to 46...what works in that one?
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

might be in a update soon im working on it myself gearing up for MLG MC in anahiem got one play that locks it up or at least contains it but i want to find a couple others before i put any thing out there
    jiggawhat

Post  jiggawhat Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 am

I ran for 500 yards last night with the giants running just one play... this one. It ran through every defense he threw at me Smile It was pretty hilarious. But given then fact that there is no defense in this game, it ended up 38-36. I went for 2 points twice :p Not to mention you can throw in a PA here and there, and he will most likely be sending the house every play trying to stop it. Everyone will be open.
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 pm

jigga sees the power even though its mad bummy the goal line scheme is 99 tuff
    prkid

Post  prkid Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 pm

i run this play best run play in da game
    mojo6911

Post  mojo6911 Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm

46 Rush Outside and 46 Strong Blitz will work. Spread the line and crash them right. Shift LBs right and user the safety.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:05 am