www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

3 posters

Dear maddenglitch

snely

Dear maddenglitch Empty Dear maddenglitch

Post  snely Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I bought your guide about 24 hours ago. Still I have received no email... I work for GameFAQs and I was going to do a write up on you, but find that hard to do without the product I ordered. Please contact me and let me know what the problem is.

I am directly affiliated with Paypal..
    -maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Dear maddenglitch Empty Re: Dear maddenglitch

Post  -maddenglitch- Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 pm

snely wrote:I bought your guide about 24 hours ago. Still I have received no email... I work for GameFAQs and I was going to do a write up on you, but find that hard to do without the product I ordered. Please contact me and let me know what the problem is.

I am directly affiliated with Paypal..

I hope your threats weren't intended to call me out as a scam artist, that title is reserved for Bill VanDewater.
    Unfortunately, I do have a job outside of Madden, and therefore I am not always at my computer and try to send guides as soon as possible, in most cases it is within the hour, some do take longer than others. Regardless, your guide has been sent so please enjoy it like hundreds of others already have.
    GhostKeyISIS
    GhostKeyISIS

Post  GhostKeyISIS Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

GameFAQS does write-ups? Or is he just some guy who is going to flame you in their forums lol?

I also ordered a guide MG, I ordered it pretty late sunday night, the premium package. I can't wait to get this thing lol, I'm a be like a kid at christmas.
    GhostKeyISIS
    GhostKeyISIS

Post  GhostKeyISIS Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:34 pm

bill25 wrote:since maddenglitch is a con artist and sells a scam guide you probably wont recieve it

lol thats the guy who sells the rip-off version of the guide lmao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:28 pm