www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

5 posters

Onside Kick Strategies

choronzon333

Onside Kick Strategies Empty Onside Kick Strategies

Post  choronzon333 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Anyone else got good onside kick strategies? This seems to be my most effective. So far I ahve gotten it to work ok with Nate Kaeding, Matt Stover and mike schifres(SD) punter.

1. Come out in onside kick formation. Make sure opponent isn't expecting it and is in normal kick return.

2.Move kick cursor all the way to the right side of the ball. Make sure it is all the way right and about middle in height. This may also work with varying degrees of success in bottom right corner. Also note that it will be opposite with left footed kicker.

3. Set kick power from 45% to i'd say 60% max. 50-55% seems to be optimal depending on kicker, kicking team and return team players.

4. After ball is kick press (b,o) to select member of coverage team and turbo towards ball. Press the catch button(y,^) if ball is in air or dive with (x,square) if it is on ground.

Please note that you must get this down fast and do it before the other team can audible into onside kick return.

If you perfect this you will be able to kick it so that it is in between receiving team members and you can get your team to the ball just before they can. For this to work best follow my instructions. You want the ball to land right on the 40 and then not move ideally. This allows your team the best chance to get the ball. If it bouncences in the air just past it still works but not as high a % of the time... Enjoy
    kawc50

Onside Kick Strategies Empty Re: Onside Kick Strategies

Post  kawc50 Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 pm

This is worthless if your any good at all you audible to onside return
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:46 am

lol!
    i didnt want to be the one to say it
    choronzon333

Post  choronzon333 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm

kawc50 wrote:This is worthless if your any good at all you audible to onside return

If you time it right it doesn't let them. Plus I made a lag switch using my laptop on my wireless network so if I set it to lag alot when I kickoff it is a bit harder to get everything perfect but it won't let them audible. The lag stops them and lets me kick before they can adjust!!
    xclusive02
    xclusive02

Post  xclusive02 Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

"If you time it right it doesn't let them. Plus I made a lag switch using my laptop on my wireless network so if I set it to lag alot when I kickoff it is a bit harder to get everything perfect but it won't let them audible. The lag stops them and lets me kick before they can adjust!!"

This is just a Jew move.
    kawc50

Post  kawc50 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 am

lol dude this is so retarded
    briguy326

Post  briguy326 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 am

You can probably snag a madden 12 guide over at the madden 12 forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content