www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

2 posters

Since the patch i loose connection!!!!!

bdr2n

Since the patch i loose connection!!!!! Empty Since the patch i loose connection!!!!!

Post  bdr2n Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am

The last week or so i loose connection about 50% of the time!! Before i had played about 250 games and no connection lost, but since then i will play and it will say "connection to peer lost" and if im up or if the game is tied it will give me a loss! It is really pissing me off i've gotten about 25 losses like this no joke. What tha hell can i do!?!?!?!?
    bdr2n

Since the patch i loose connection!!!!! Empty Re: Since the patch i loose connection!!!!!

Post  bdr2n Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 am

anybody else having this issue?
    bdr2n

Since the patch i loose connection!!!!! Empty Re: Since the patch i loose connection!!!!!

Post  bdr2n Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 am

anybody.....somebody...please comment yes or no
    wblake

Post  wblake Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

the connection with madden 10 sucks, some of it could be from people glitching you cause more and more people are learning to glitch my biggest issue this year with the connection is with the game freezing in the online lobby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:49 pm