www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

3 posters

Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen)

Dabum

Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen) Empty Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen)

Post  Dabum Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Evening Madden Ballers, What is the cause and correction of the play screen being pulled before one hikes the ball? EX. You and your opponent call your play and you may want to hot-route or make changes before the ball is snapped. For some reason the screen will be pulled and no action can make the screen go back to it's original setting. Is this just something within the game or is it something one player is doing? In a league here in MD. and some members feel that the person who does it all the time is doing something shady. thanks
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen) Empty Re: Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen)

Post  KWL Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 pm

what do you mean the screen is pulled
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen) Empty Re: Screen Expansion(Pulling The Screen)

Post  ChiBears Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Once you audible, you can't audible back?
    Dabum

Post  Dabum Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for responding, Here's an example we both select our play and the teams are lining up at the line of scrimmage. If we both make any pre-snap changes the screen goes from one view to another however there are times where the screen does not return to it's original view. It stays expanded and some players say it bothers them. Is this something that's just in the game or can it be avoided? Peace
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 am

o i see you wnt the camera to go back to the close angle on the QB just tap right trigger and it should go back personally i play with the higher view so i can see my out side receiver right from the snap and i dont have to wait for the cam to pull back
    you can tell a lot from what the DB's do right after the snap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 am