www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Tackling fundamentals

BigBlue81

Tackling fundamentals Empty Tackling fundamentals

Post  BigBlue81 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 am

Hi, I recently purchased guidebook+ne play book and I am loving it. I started playing madden in 09, I used to be PES(pro evolution soccer) gamer only, which is probably why I am very new to this game. So, I need someone to help me with fundamentals, maybe too basic to put up in the guidebook. I recently asked questions about passing under "precision passing" post who someone already had posted. My problem with tackling is that I miss a lot of open tackles (miscalculating the timing for using right stick and I close in on players using rt(r1)) and gives up a big play almost once/twice in every game. And kickoff coverage, dudes with nice moves always take advantage of my tackling problems because I always go for big hit and miss (there are times i make the big hit but when I miss it usually ends up w/ a td for the opponent) When you guys tackle, do you guys use strafe(L2), swat(L1), right stick up/down, or diving tackle square. I get good grades with that virtual training but in games it is totally different, and it is very frustrating. Finally, when you manually control your lb to cover a te (do you press rt/r1/sprint while covering TE w/ lb?) and when the ball is thrown to your direction do you use right stick or go for the interception/bat down pass button?

Thank you very much.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:33 pm