www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

2 posters

KUNG-FU PANDA

Will

KUNG-FU PANDA Empty KUNG-FU PANDA

Post  Will Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 am

I need assistance going to the next level. My offense is horrible and my Madden IQ is very low (Not Football IQ). Although the Guide has helped me a lot I still can't execute consistently and I don’t know any money plays, nanos, or glitches (how to actually make them work). I can’t even get a WR Screen to work most of the time. Don't get me wrong I can play (level 10 X-box Live) but my instincts and defense carry me (Although I can't hit stick...really I can't hit stick or highlight) I can compete with or beat most people I play. I play all good players...my record would be better if I played lesser competition but where’s the challenge. If someone would help me in those areas I would be a dominate player. I just need guidance. If only I could average 24 offensive pts a game I would win at least 80% of the time. I can't rocket catch, throw corner routes, and a lot of other things that people do to me but I still beat them. If you can help me improve my game let me know. Thanks for your consideration. (Level 10 X-box Live)
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

KUNG-FU PANDA Empty Re: KUNG-FU PANDA

Post  ChiBears Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Practice mode. The best way to figure out the timing of any given route against any given defense. Exclamation

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:58 am