www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.madden2010glitches.com Official Forum

5 posters

Opening Day!

-maddenglitch-
    -maddenglitch-
    Admin
    Admin

Opening Day! Empty Opening Day!

Post  -maddenglitch- Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

I'll be watching the Jags / Colts game today while I put together the update for 9/14. Its been a while and I am happy its underway!
    dablitzkrieg
    dablitzkrieg

Opening Day! Empty Re: Opening Day!

Post  dablitzkrieg Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah bro...about time...me being a Bills Fan, I am hoping for a miracle tomorrow night!!!
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 pm

man who saw Drw Brees go all DREW BREES today Marino we coming for that record believe that
    and blitz i got TO in fantasy so i will be on there side tomorrow night
    ChiBears
    ChiBears
    MG Member
    MG Member

Post  ChiBears Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Anyone see how bad Cutler looked on Sunday night? WOW! Us Bears fans cannot seem to shake the Rex Grossmans of the NFL!!!!!!
    I AM MAD!!! haha
    KWL
    KWL
    MG Senior Member
    MG Senior Member

Post  KWL Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

ChiBears wrote:Anyone see how bad Cutler looked on Sunday night? WOW! Us Bears fans cannot seem to shake the Rex Grossmans of the NFL!!!!!!
    I AM MAD!!! haha

cutler just needed to catch a stride which he did in the second half if i were you i would be worried about losing urlacher for the rest of the season
    averagej04
    averagej04

Post  averagej04 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm

KWL wrote:
    ChiBears wrote:Anyone see how bad Cutler looked on Sunday night? WOW! Us Bears fans cannot seem to shake the Rex Grossmans of the NFL!!!!!!
    I AM MAD!!! haha

cutler just needed to catch a stride which he did in the second half if i were you i would be worried about losing urlacher for the rest of the season

Culter thinks with his arm not with his head.... The total should have been 7 INTs but T. Williams couldnt hold on the two that culter clearly threw to him and woodson missed one... Lovie really needs to sit him down and tell him this team is Forte... run the ball first and pass later...
    Yea he did have a third quarter, but that penatly against Al Harris for 15 yards on 3rd down was a joke.. even post game report and today analyst were saying that was a bad call... and that would have stopped the comeback...
    Urlacher out for the season is bad... you lose your captain of that whole D...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:45 pm